Case Study | Replatforming to Salesforce
- Owned & established the quality vision & process/technical capability to prove the platform and all future change across all elements of the ‘path to
- Managed multi-vendor delivery to aggressive timescales
- Transformation scope covered:
– End-to-end functionality
– Performance & page speed
– Operational readiness
– Business Acceptance
– Test implementation for continuous improvement
This international brand founded in 1884, is a leading omnichannel retailer of technology products and services, operating online and 823 stores in 8 countries.
Their full range of services and support is intended to make it easy for customers to discover, choose, afford and enjoy the right technology for them. We therefore work hard to keep their technology working beautifully.
Replatforming four websites to Salesforce:
- Resolve customer loss from bad UX
- Downtime prevention
- Tech stack advice & updates
- Transformation to maintain and grow market position
- Early Delivery and fast feedback on all testing phases. Leadership critical decision making enabled ahead of schedule.
- Successfully proved future demand scalability
– For: Performance, Speed & Resilience” This retailer now has a true Omnichannel capability and a seamless digital and in-store experience, with the ability to confidently build on this platform in the future. “