Case Study | Fashion Automation and Performance
- Test: Implemented test strategy and improvement roadmap across all three brands.
- Automate: Built automation to execute over 40,000 automated test cases per year to build a robust system
Founded in 1859, this client is a top 10 UK clothing and footwear digital retailer with a net income: £16.2 million. Multiple brands sit under this clients portfolio for both men and women.
This client needed to improve the technology for multiple brands building a more robust system and customer experience for each.
SAP Hybris automation and performance programme required to help the business with better efficiency, confidence and customer experience.
- 80% reduction in regression cycle time allowing faster delivery with confidence
- 75% Automation coverage live across the business
- £1M Saved per year in 3rd party costs