Case Study | Quality Transformation
- Created a quality vision to plan for the most effective transformation.
- Managed the delivery, QA and rollout of personalised US delivery
- Superior delivery proposition with warehousing tested as part of the E2E testing phase.
They have over 25 million active customers, 40% of which are based in the UK. The website sells over 850 brands and ships to 196 countries. A 100% digital retailer with over 6.9 million followers on Instagram with a net income £472 million.
For this project we focused on an overall transformation of their quality, kicking off the project with a quality vision process resulting in clarity around priorities. We concentrated on personalised journeys and confidence in faster deliveries.
Transformation of operations focussed on personalisation, speed and warehousing to maintain & grow the current customer base.
- Enabled faster delivery times & reduced delivery costs.
- A 6 month transformation as part of the global expansion programme
- Managed 26 Agile teams with cross-functional team coordination
Click below to view our quality transformation process… to discover priorities and the steps to go-live with confidence: