7 days in retail – an at-a-glance weekly digest of things happening in the retail sector this week:
- Marks & Spencer is to introduce a groundbreaking same-day delivery service for apparel as it builds up online capabilities
- Selfridges’ owner the Weston family has begun a formal auction of the famous department store business. Going, going, gone?
- Pets at Home gets tails wagging with new 1 Hour Click & Collect service
- Music Magpie profits and sales soar following float
- Walmart to sell tech and logistics services to third-party retailers
- Tesco Bank to close all current accounts
- Stationery and office supplies retailer Ryman has hired former Staples executive Peter Birks as its new chief executive.
Share, like, and comment if you found it useful!